Our Customer Sales Department plays a vital role as a first contact for our clients and the bridge between our many partners, you will be the representing the brand in delivering the highest levels of customer service, providing of information and the conversion of sales to our direct clients and agents.
The primary purpose of this role is to provide outstanding customer service that promotes sales within the CSC department. As a CSC Consultant you will positively influence sales through the use of your customer service and problem solving skills. You will manage new bookings from the initial contact through one of our existing media channels right through to completion, using all tools available to add extras to increase revenue, provide first class service and delight our customers.
You will be proficient in providing service via multiple media with a particular emphasis on telephone and email (although web-chat and face-to-face are also required).
„h Ensure that your service to customers delights and positively impact that customer
- Aspire to a right first time outcome for customers such that the number of customer contacts are minimized.
- Communicate with customers positively and in consideration of reducing any effort required by the customer in that transaction or any further ones that may be required
- Liaise with other departments on behalf of the customer to ensure their interests are fully represented
- Ensure that commitments made to customers are kept and that follow up is within the timeframes discussed
„h Display system and technical proficiency when using all CSC tools and applications
- Administer reservations with care in order to minimize error and any reduce customer waivers
- Use systems as prescribed through training and manuals
-Maximise personal sales revenue from bookings by adhering to the Customer Sales principles
- Qualify all bookings and potential bookings appropriately in order to minimize subsequent cancellation of options
- Follow up on bookings that have been confirmed but not deposited to maximize conversion
- Assist with rebooking provisional bookings that arise from pre-registrations or bookings received in advance of product appearing system
- Ensure that opportunities to cross sell and up sell are identified and taken
- Keep a full history of all correspondence
- Provide updated documentation to clients in a timely manner highlighting important information
-Contribute to personal learning and development to improve in current role and enhance potential for growth into other roles
- Remain informed in relation to product changes and special offers by staying up to date with email notifications, Team Leader advice or other methods of communication
- Create and maintain a personal development plan that caters for development in existing role and future roles
- Attend and participate in all training as required
„X Extensive experience within a reservations department of a luxury travel provider, either within a travel agency or tour operator
„X Outstanding communication and customer service skills
„X Commercial acumen and capable of driving best in class customer service
„X Comprehensive knowledge of cruising and escorted touring products
„X Working knowledge of basic MS Office programs such as Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.
„X Able to work as part of a team contributing across all parts of the company to build and manage relationships both internally and with customers
„X Strives to improve personal and business performance
„X A high level of accuracy and detail orientated
„X Driven by success, results orientated
„X Proven ability to effectively multi-task and prioritise
„X Be able to organise and plan time efficiently
„X Comfortable working in a fast paced environment
„X Ability to adapt to change.
Our goal is to provide exceptional service levels and to be recognized as