A fantastic & rare opportunity to work as a full time Residential Child Care Practitioner in an established & rapidly growing Child Care group in the Ringwood area. The residential setting is a completely new expansion for the company, making it an amazing time to join.
You will work with Children aged 8-18 in a residential setting, supporting them to achieve their full potential in life. The service provides short-term accommodation to children and young adults with Learning Disabilities, Mental Health, emotional and behavioural needs & behaviours that challenge.
- Life, paid, personal or voluntary experience working with children
- Have the desire to work full time in child care.
- The aspiration to become NVQ qualified level 2/3 in child care
Contract / Terms:
- £17,000 - £25,000 earnings potential
- 37 hours P/W
- Sleep ins
- Overtime Available
- Expanding company & new residential service
- Funding & training towards level 2/3 in NVQ Child Care
- Pension Scheme.
- Extremely competitive salary & benefits
- Reward incentives for attendance & long service
For more information on the role or to apply please call Liam at BS Social Care (0117 948 6300) or email your CV with the job reference number to: liam . keating @ bs social care. co . uk - thank you and good luck with your job search