*** Children and Young People Support Worker ***
My client is one of the leading children's services provider in the East Midlands and are looking for people to join their family.
2 days on 4 days off
Must be a driver
Experience is not essential but desirable
If you are passionate about the well-being of children and young people and would like to make a difference in their lives then look no further.
As a children support worker your duties will include:
* Basic day-to-day duties in the home
* Managing the children's schedules
* Encouraging the children to partake in extra curricular activities
* Attending multi-disciplinary meetings
* Making sure the children are well cared for and supported.
If you are interested in this role and would like to apply please contact Sharlene Gama on 0116 253 2550 or email your CV