Do you want to secure a successful career at a growing Law department within Gateshead?
If you have experience managing your own caseload within residential conveyancing, then this could be the perfect position for you!
They offer great incentives such as a very generous holiday package, as well as opportunities to go out and network, and have a real family orientated approach to the way they work, for example - Fully paid day-off for your child's first day at school!
- You will be responsible for running a caseload of conveyancing files and therefore must have current experience and be able to manage your own case load with minimal support.
- To run all conveyancing procedures on the firm's case management system whilst providing an excellent level of client care.
- To be responsible for capturing information / data and uploading on to the firm's case management system.
- To maintain the filing system to ensure all dead files are closed / archived within a reasonable period of time, bringing to the attention of the conveyancing managers any balances which require attention and to allow the procedure to be completed.
- To be responsible for dealing with incoming telephone calls letters and emails in a professional and timely manner.
The ideal candidate will have current experience of managing a good volume of cases - 100 to 125 files, 25 to 30 completions per month. Good knowledge of Microsoft Packages is required alongside excellent communication and interpersonal skills and a positive approach towards client care.
This growing firm are looking for a number of team players who actively embrace new technology and the working environment!
Contact me Sarah Nixon at Brook Street Newcastle and apply direct now!