I am currently working with a well respected solicitors in the Cambridgeshire area and they are looking for an experienced Residential Conveyancer to join their growing team.
The ideal candidate must have residential conveyancing experience which includes full responsibility for handling all aspects of their own caseload. This is not a starter position or an opportunity for someone looking to build on trainee conveyancer experience gained elsewhere.
In order to be considered for the role, you must have the following experience:
- At least 4 years experience in Residential Conveyancing
- CILEx or CLC of 4 years or more PQE
- Able to demonstrate how they can work under pressure and to tight deadlines
In addition to the above the company is offering the successful candidate the following benefits:
- A salary of £30,000 - £45,000 dependant on experience
- Free Car Parking
- 25 days Holiday, plus some additional days over the Christmas Period
- CQS Courses and ongoing training
If you would like anymore information about the role, please contact Anne-Marie Doyle (07483 920283), or click the apply button to submit your application.