Salary: £35,685 +
Location: Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
- 30 days annual leave
- Company Maternity Pay (after a qualifying period)
- Individualised professional development programmes
- Refer a Friend Scheme of up to £1,000
- Retail/Leisure/Holiday and travel discounts
We need a Manager who is able to delivery a quality of care and person centred support to those services users residing in the home with the company's principles of ensuring wellness, happiness and kindness at all times whilst of course providing a safe environment for residents.
Through your management and care team the aim will be to ensure that residents physical, social and emotional needs are met at all times.
- QCF Level 5 qualified OR working towards it/prepared to undertake
- Experience within a residential care setting as a Home Manager
- Experience of working within CQC standards and the Health & Social Act 2008
- Experience of developing & implementing individualised care packages, interventions and activities.
- Leading and supervising the care team to deliver the highest standards of person-centred care