Exceptional Salary/Benefits Package
(Higher than market/local average salary for similar role)
We are recruiting a Home Manager for a prestigious Elderly, Nursing & residential care home based in the Hemel Hempstead area in Hertfordshire
Only available due to internal career progression we are looking for a highly experienced Home Manager for this large home (100 beds +) which is built across 3 floors and 6 specialist services that support nursing, residential, mental health, physical and dementia specialist needs.
The quality of the homes owned are extremely high as are their retention of Home Manager's as they support and develop their management team so well there are rarely vacancies!
- Your passion and focus for the delivery of high-quality care is essential
- Your ability to lead, direct and motivate your management, nursing and care team is paramount and your drive and ambition will motive you
- *ou will need to be financially astute and take responsibility and accountability for the home's operational activities and success
- You will have strong leadership skills to manage this large service through your management, clinical and care teams.
- It is essential that you are a qualified Nurse with NMC Registration/UK Pin No
To find out more or to apply for this role please do so via this advertisement. We are able to arrange confidential/out of hours discussions too
Work with Specialist Recruiters | Brook Street Social Care | Senior & Clinical Appointments Team