Are you passionate about working with young people and making them feel safe and secure? If you are then we have the ideal role for you!
We are urgently recruiting for Temporary Children`s Workers to work in a beautiful residential home in Manchester for children aged 8 - 16 years with emotional and behavioural difficulties. The children have complex needs and display some challenging behaviour
Your responsibilities will include...
- Providing high quality support and care to ensure the children feel safe and secure.
- Supporting the children with their leisure activities which may be in home or on days out!
- Promoting independent living skills for the older children.
- Assisting with any other relevant tasks to ensure the smooth running of the environment.
The ideal candidate will...
- Display a firm but fair attitude.
- Have a supportive and approachable nature.
- Have experience of working with children who display challenging behaviours.
- Have 12 months experience in a relevant environment, or 6 months with a relevant qualification.
The benefits of working as a temporary worker include....
- Competitive pay rates of £8.75 - £9.00 per hour.
- Flexible hours to suit a busy lifestyle.
- Holiday pay.
- Pension scheme.
- Recommend a friend scheme.
- Ongoing support from your dedicated consultant
Do you feel that this is the right role for you? All you have to do is call our recruitment specialists today on 0161 228 6168 or email your CV across.