Brook Street's client has a vacancy for a Residential Solicitor to join their Residential Soliciting team, based at their Lincoln office. The successful candidate will want to find career progression and will look to becoming the Head of Department.
What is required?
- Minimum of 5 years' residential conveyancing experience.
- Good IT and administration skills.
- Organised with the ability to work under pressure.
- Keen to develop the department.
What will daily duties include?
- Manage an agreed residential conveyancing caseload.
- Process client's cases on a timely and cost-effective basis.
- Collect outstanding disbursements as soon as feasible and to bill promptly.
- Adhere to Lexcel accreditation best practices.
This role offers a competitive salary of up to £45,000 dependant on experience and qualifications.
An immediate start is available so apply now to find out more! Alternatively, you can contact Katie on 07483 361972.