Job title: Residential Child Care Support Worker
Location: South Birmingham
Pay rate: Competitive
Start Date: ASAP
Contract Type: Temporary to Permanent
Calling all youth workers and support workers! We need you! An exciting opportunity has arisen to offer vital support to young people in residential care in the Moseley area.
You will be committed with a genuine vocation to have a positive impact in young people`s lives. The team work very hard to make sure the young people are equipped with the life skills needed to lead successful and independent lives.
What we`ll need from you:
- At least 12 months experience in youth support or a similar role
- Confident and energetic approach to your work
- Approachable and friendly
- Consistency in your approach to work
- Hold a NVQ Level 3 in Children
- Completed and hold a valid Team Teach certificate
- Hold a full UK Driving licence - owning your own vehicle would be desirable
- Ability to provide positive guidance to the young people as required
- Available for a regular working schedule on a temporary basis - leading to permanent employment
- Competitive rates
- Immediate start
- Flexible working
If you think this role would be perfect for you why wait get in touch today for an immediate start.
Please contact Kerri on 07483 919125 / 0121 480 8217 for an informal chat.