Job title: Residential Support Worker
Location: Guildford - Surrey
Hours: Full time minimum of 40 hours per week in 12-hour shifts. Alternative shift patterns such as days, waking nights and weekends.
We are recruiting for multiple Children's Residential Support Worker with experience managing children who presents challenging behaviours in the Guildford - Surrey area.
Our client is a local charity established 3 years ago and are expanding their service delivery within the sector. The service has young people with trauma related complex needs such as self-harming, suicidal tendencies, substance misuse/addiction and many others.
- Minimum of 1 years' experience working within children residential settings
- Level 3 Diploma in the children and young people workforce or Level 3 Diploma in health & social care, or an equivalent qualification. Applicants that do not have a level 3 will be considered and required to work towards this qualification and provided with training & support.
- Due to the location of the unit it would be ideal if you are a car driver for commuting
- 20 days holiday excluding bank holidays
- Continual professional development
- Flexible working patterns
- Future career path for ambitious and capable individuals
If you believe this is an opportunity for you, please contact or mobile on 07878 403785
We look forward to hearing from you.