Part-time & full-time hours on temp assignments available.
We are looking for experienced mental health support workers in the Gloucester area to support people who have come from a back ground of abuse. The people you'll be support will be mainly young grils who have mental health issues.
I am looking for support workers to join our team in supporting an amazing service who provides care to children who suffer from mental health problems and can self harm.
You`ll be key in supporting these teenagers in getting there life`s back on track. You could be supporting them in school, shopping and around the house.
- A great listener?
- Pro active and like to make a difference to a young adults life?
- Patient and understanding?
- Temporary ongoing. Waking nights available.
- Supporting young adults in a home just north of Gloucester.
- Managing challenging situations
- Professionally addressing all issues the young person is facing.
- Providing emotional support.
- A minimum of 6 months experience in working within Health or Social Care.
- DBS taken out (even better if on the update service)
We can offer:
- £11 per hour
- On-going training and support
- Flexible hours to suit your life style
To apply, you just need to email Max at or give us a call on 0117 948 6300.