********** CHILDREN RESIDENTIAL SUPPORT WORKERS NEEDED**********
We are looking to employ Support Workers who have experience working with Children and young adults within a residential setting. Our Client is based in the North London Area and looking staff who are flexible to do shift work- Days, Nights and weekend work which means you will be allowed to pick and chose shifts to suit your out of work life needs.
You will be working with children who suffers from emotional behaviour disorder and also children who have challenging behaviour needs.
You will need to be patient/tolerant/caring/respectful and very supportive to be working with young people.
Before applying for this role you will need to have a minimum of:
* 1 Years experience working with children in similar settings
* Obtain a 5 years checkable references on your behalf
* Obtain an Enhanced DBS Check on your provided you have not already got one on the DBS update service.
* And also provide your right to work documents in the UK
* You will be paid a minimum of £9.75 an hour for this role.
* We will contribute towards your pension contribution
*You will be entitled to Holiday/Sick/Maternity or paternity pay and
*Also be provided bespoke training suitable to your work needs
To proceed you will simply fill out an application form and submit all your relevant supporting documents in our office.
If this role sounds interesting and appealing to you why not contact Jeff on 0208 5197220 or email on
I LOOK FORWARD TO SPEAKING TO YOU SOON.