Job Title: Resolution Advisor
Salary: £22,440 plus additional quarterly bonus up to £600
We're recruiting for Resolution Advisors to join the Wren Kitchens in Barton Upon Humber.
Wren Kitchens are expanding, and they are wanting YOU to join the Wren family as they continue to see phenomenal growth. They have been successful in venturing across to the USA and opened hundreds of showrooms in the UK.
The Head Quarters in Barton Upon Humber is easily accessible via your own transport but also public transport.
About the Role:
The role of a Resolution Advisor is to take ownership of a portfolio of complaints and compensation claims, the Resolution Advisor is there to investigate, resolve and respond to complaints from the customers and third parties, always ensuring fair treatment, by completing thorough and objective investigations in line with company policies.
- Taking ownership and being pro-active when resolving customer complaints and compensation claims in line with the companies' policies.
- Provide the best resolution for the Wren Customers.
- Assist stores with any related queries or concerns relating to the systems or processes.
- Identify and report on any processes that could result in a poor customer experience.
- Demonstrate empathy and a clear understanding when liaising with customers in a professional manner.
What Wren Offer:
- Free access to our state of the art on site gym, open 24/7.
- Enjoy subsidised meals in our two fantastic restaurants.
- Free on-site parking.
- Customer Service Employee of the Month with perks including dedicated parking spaces and gift vouchers.
- Customer Service Refer a Friend Scheme with the chance to earn up to £500 for each referral.
- The Wren Flyer bus is available to take you to and from work, enabling you to save on bridge fees!
- Free refreshments brought directly to your desk throughout the day.
- Free annual eye tests as well as a contribution to new glasses.
- Free uniform included that you can also claim under the HMRC allowance.
- Nationally recognised qualifications available after 6 months continuous service.
Desired skills and knowledge:
- Attentive with a strong focus on the customer experience.
- Active listener and respectful questioning technique.
- Demonstrates emotional intelligence and empathy.
- Passionate with the ability to take ownership of customer queries and resolve issues where required.
- Ability to effectively organise and prioritise your own workload.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to thrive in a fast-moving environment.
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office.
If you want to be a part of an incredible success story, please apply now!