Brook Street is recruiting for a Resource Planner for a large public sector organisation. This exciting role is part home working, part office working and is for 12 months on a temporary basis.
Paying £12.34 which then increases after the probationary period to £12.72 per hour.
Full time, 37 hours per week, Mon to Fri
Purpose of the role:
- To deliver an effective and efficient service to resource all the operational needs of the organisation.
- To co-ordinate resources that will be available for both Force-wide, Regional, National & locally planned and unplanned events.
- To be proactive, professionally problem solving and decision making for Officers and Police Staff of all ranks and senior managers relating to duty planning.
- To record and retrieve relevant data.
- Responsible for keeping essential specialist skills in date for Officers and Police Staff.
- To manage the effective deployment of resources Force-wide, ensuring cover levels are maintained.
- Responsible for the management of leave/ other abstractions from duty Force-wide.
This role would suit someone highly organised who has excellent attention to detail. You will be working with a fantastic organisation which offers support, flexibility and career development.
If you like the sound of this interesting opportunity, please apply. The successful applicant will be required to go through the police vetting process.