We are recruiting for a Recruitment Resourcer to work in Brook Street`s office based in Leicester City Centre.
As the branch`s Resourcer you will be working in the department who recruit temporary staff . You will be recruiting candidates for a variety of roles, from administration to managers, so your days will be very varied.
You will be in control of finding and speaking to suitable candidates, this will include using and managing social media such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and monitoring applications via job boards and conducting telephone and face to face registrations with the candidates, gauging their suitability for current roles.
We cover a large area from Leicester down to Bedford / Milton Keynes so part of your role will be registering candidates in all of these areas, to do this you will have access to a laptop and mobile phone. We will need the suitable candidate to have a full driving licence and own transport.
You will be joining a highly recognised and reputable recruitment agency that have been in business for over 70 years. Joining the Leicester / Northampton branch you will be working in a top performing branches who are regularly winning awards, and in 2018 were nominated for branch of the year….
TYPICAL DAILY JOB DUTIES - WHAT WILL YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- Managing job board applications, speaking to active candidates
- Search for passive candidates via social media, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter
- Lead generation for the sales team from active candidates
- Conduct telephone and face to face interviews with candidates
- Book and conduct registrations for temporary employees
- Manage marketing campaigns to generate candidate attraction
- manage compliance, sending and chasing references for all candidates
- Go on site to meet with clients and conduct job shadows to gain a thorough understanding of the jobs you are recruiting for
- Previous recruitment/resourcing experience would be ideal but not essential
- Experience of working in a pressurised and fast paced environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- IT literate
- Experience of social media (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook) would be ideal
- Investigative in nature, experience of asking open questions, getting people to talk about themselves
- Stable work history, be able to explain reasons for leaving previous positions
- Professional, sociable and friendly
- Punctual and reliable
37.5 hours Monday - Friday
9am - 5.30pm
***PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU MATCH THE PERSON SPECIFICATION ABOVE ***
PACKAGE AND BENEFITS
- Up to £19,500 basic salary dependant on experience
- Monthly Bonus
- 22 day holiday rising to 27 days plus all Bank Holidays
- Expenses paid
- Opportunity to progress to a Recruitment Consultant if this would be of interest
- Bupa Health insurance
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU? ARE YOU INTERESTED IN THIS ROLE? THEN I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.