One of our Public Sector clients based in Birmingham are looking for three Resourcing Advisors to join their dynamic team. The role will initially be until the end of March 2022.
The role will be largely working from home with attendance to the office being required for team meetings and/or important work updates. IT equipment will be provided.
Within this role, you will be responsible for the on boarding process of candidates. This will involve, but not be limited to:
- Complete and update on-boarding trackers
- Manage recruitment inbox, responding to queries
- Chasing references and checks
- Undertaking housekeeping in all systems to ensure records flow through to completion
- Support the Senior Resourcing Advisors with recruitment process
As the ideal candidate, you will have experience with on-boarding and pre-employment checks. Although some training can be provided, this client will expect you to have a high level of understanding this.
Access to Birmingham will be essential for this role.
The rate being offered for this role is £11.02 per hour. This will be a full time post requiring you to work Monday to Friday between the hours of 9am - 5pm.
If this sounds like you, please apply online!