Brook Street (UK) Ltd are recruiting Resourcing Assistants for our leading Public Sector client Education Authority Northern Ireland, Ballymena.
As a temporary Resourcing Assistant, you will provide advice and assistance to Education Authority officers, customers, the public and other professionals as directed by the Programme Manager.
You will provide administrative support for the daily functional and operational staff.
You will be proficient in MS Packages such as Excel, Outlook and Word. You will be confident in the daily use of spreadsheets and databases and will conduct typing and word-processing duties.
SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS MUST:
- Have the equivalent of five GCSEs at grade C or above and at least one-year administrative experience in an office environment.
- Provide administrative support in relation to all aspects of the work of the programme using the full range of IT equipment including word processing/typing, databases, spreadsheets, email, fax, intranet and internet facilities.
- The assistance in the collation of factual data and statistical information from various sources to support the work of identified officers within the service.
- Prepare letters, minutes, notes and other clerical support to officers as appropriate and as directed by the programme manager.
- Use initiative, tact and diplomacy in responding to queries, issues and problems which arise within the section in the absence of the programme manager.
- Order and monitor supplies of stationery and office requisitions for all staff within the section along with diary management of stakeholders.
- Be responsible for maintaining efficient recording and filing systems within the service as directed by the programme manager.
- Delegate tasks to the office team in the absence of senior management.
YOU WILL BENEFIT FROM:
- Full training and induction
- Accrue holiday hours as you work
- Brook Street (UK) Ltd back office support and mentoring
- Ability to work across school admissions teams in all admissions regions across NI.
- No weekend work (Shift pattern Mon-Fri 9am-5pm)
The rate of pay is £10.47 per hour, the hours of work are 0900-1700 Monday to Friday.
If you would like to apply for this role, please call Natasha at Brook Street (UK) Ltd on 028 90 881100 or email your CV via the `Apply` link.