Brook street are looking for 5 Resourcing Assistants to work for our client NHS Digital!
This is a temporary position for 6 months subject to extension.
Hours: Monday to Friday (37.5 hours) 9:00-5:30 or 8:30-5:00 (flexible)
Address- Wellington Place, Leeds (office location)
This is a working from home position, may need to commute to office location in future
This is a Resourcing Assistant role working in a team of people supporting the Capability & Capacity Programme.
You will work alongside the implementation Lead to ensure the resources in your area of responsibility are managed well. This will include running reports, scheduling interviews, managing databases and liaising with candidates, assessors and other Directorates across NHS Digital to gather information. It will require great communication skills, organisational skills, and the ability to manage your own workload with often changing priorities.
You will have:
- Ability to work in a fast paced, challenging environment working to meet deadlines.
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy/quality of work, a great attention to detail.
- Be proactive and able to start and finish tasks using your own initiative
- Ability to plan and prioritise workload.
- Great resolution-focused communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint
- Responsibility for Communications & Stakeholder Management
- Proven ability to effectively communicate and liaise with a range of stakeholders, managing complex enquiries to support the delivery of business outcomes.
- Ability to develop specialist knowledge in a specific field and provide assistance at the point of delivery.
- Deputise for the senior members of the team as needed.
- Responsibility for Analysis and Judgement
- Proven ability of effectively managing all business and operational delivery tasks that have been assigned by a senior member of staff, using own judgement and initiative to complete additional tasks and escalating when required.
- Responsibility for Planning and Organisation
- Able to contribute to the provision of an effective and efficient business and operational delivery function by planning and delivering own tasks in consideration of departmental deadlines and targets.
- Proven ability to deal will ad-hoc staff issues that are directly associated with their role, seeking advice/escalating where appropriate.
If this sounds like the role for you, Apply now or contact me directly!