My client aspires to treat every client as they would treat their only client; they equip businesses accordingly and provide best-in-class support and infrastructure. They are serial innovators, adopting new technologies and embracing the digital environment; they understand that today's organisations should be less afraid of competition and more concerned with sustaining the pace of change in business generally.
My Client is searching for a resourcing assistant to help out with the companies recruitment needs, the ideal candidate would be someone who is able to work off their own initiative in a fast paced environment. You will be assisting the talent acquisition manager.
- Manage email in-box with roughly 80 to 90 emails an hour.
- Resource candidates
- Arrange interviews
- Help with managing interviews
- Answering the telephone
- Ad hoc duties
My client is looking for someone who has a full clean driving license as the location is quite remote. The required hours would be 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.
- Two years recruitment/resourcing experience.
- To have the ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Someone who is hands on and works well under pressure
- The ability to work towards strict deadlines
- Someone with attention to detail
- Someone who thinks on their feet
- A team player
My client aims to fill this role as soon as possible with interviews taking place on Mondays and Tuesdays.