Are you a graduate who`s searching for a career in recruitment or do you have good customer service skills and want a career change? Then this role might be perfect for you.
Our client is values-driven, specialist IT Recruitment Agency, founded in 2013 in order to provide professional, specialist and comprehensive IT recruitment services to Oxfordshire and the surrounding regions.
Working as part of a team, under the supervision and direction of Sourcing Team Leads, you will work on job vacancies across the full spectrum of the IT and Digital industry, from entry to Director-level, in a collaborative, Agile, team environment, you will search for candidates for existing vacancies across a variety of sources, whilst building and leveraging a strong network of candidate contacts, positioning yourself as a trusted authority in the marketplace.
Full training - both internal and external - coupled with a rigorous quarterly appraisal system, will provide you with the necessary knowledge, skills and experience to begin a career in recruitment on the path to more senior positions.
Working as part of a dedicated team, to fill vacant IT positions for a wide variety of companies, primary responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing and researching client job descriptions, to understand a varied and complex range of IT vacancies.
- Building and executing searches across a variety of sources, including but not limited to: internal databases, 3rd party job boards, social media and personal networks, to source candidates for open job vacancies
- Engaging with potential candidates, both active and passive, conducting telephone and face-to-face interviews to assess potential suitability for current client job vacancies.
- Working with potential candidates to prepare suitable CVs for the positions in which they are interested.
- Updating candidates as to the status of their applications, online with internal SLAs.
- Building long-lasting relationships with candidates, with the long term aim of creating Brand Advocates
- They aren`t looking for lots of experience in recruitment, this could be your first ever role! We hire people based their attitude and aptitude to succeed. The Sourcing Consultant will reflect the personal specifications below.
- An intelligent, enquiring and analytical mind - you`ll be either a graduate or of graduate-calibre
- Comfortable on the phone - both with people you know and with people you`ve never spoken to before. The majority of your time will be spent on the phone, so previous professional phone experience would be beneficial
- People-focused - you`ll need to be outgoing, confident and able to build relationships quickly. - You`ll be someone who enjoys meeting new people from all walks of life
- Integrity - you`ll be used to conducting yourself to a high moral standard, will be naturally honest and someone who is true to their word
- Team-focused - whilst able to work individually, you`ll be someone who thrives in a team environment.
- A contributor and a sharer, you`ll be someone who values the success of the team as much as their own individual success.
- Self-motivated - whilst structure and SLAs are in place to help you achieve set targets, you need to be determined to reach your own goals.
- Willing to learn - You`ll need to be willing to take direction and also where necessary conduct research independently to educate colleagues.
- Target-driven - you`ll be someone who enjoys being set targets, viewing them as an exciting challenge and there to be beaten!
- Digital-savvy - a "natural" user of the internet, social media will already be a part of your life and you`ll be comfortable engaging with people through such channels
If you are interested or if you would like to know more about this, please call Brook Street in Abingdon for a confidential chat. 01235706100