My client is values-driven, specialist IT Recruitment Agency, aiming to provide professional, specialist and comprehensive IT recruitment services to Oxfordshire and the surrounding regions.
The ideal candidate would be motivated to learn and grow professionally, have a good telephone manner and be organised and not afraid of challenges. No previous experience is required as full training will be provided.
You will join a friendly team on a full-time, permanent basis with a salary of between £20,000 and £24,000 dependant on experience plus bonus. Your role as a Recruitment Resourcer will be to work as part of a team, under the supervision and direction of Sourcing Team Leads, to work on job vacancies across the full spectrum of the IT and Digital industry, from entry to Director-level.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing and researching client job descriptions, to understand a varied range of IT vacancies.
- Searching across a variety of job boards, internal databases and social media, to source candidates for vacancies.
- Engaging with potential candidates, both active and passive, conducting telephone and face-to-face interviews to assess potential suitability for current client job vacancies.
- Working with potential candidates to prepare suitable CVs for relevant positions.
- Building long-lasting relationships with candidates.
- Writing and uploading adverts for the team.
For further information on this fantastic opportunity you can contact Tammy on 01235 706100 or send in your CV and I will contact you at a time suitable to you.