A new opportunity has become available to work for a Government body as a Resourcing Support Officer. The role will be working from home, Monday - Friday, 9-5, 37 hours per week. The pay rate will be £13.74 an hour, and the length of the role will be 6 months with view to extend.
Overall, the candidate will be:
- Managing communications for recruitment campaigns, keeping management, stakeholders and candidates informed throughout.
- Ensuring recruitment activities adhere to the department's principles of open & fair competition
- Attending vacancy holder meetings
- Raising roles
- Checking/advertising roles
- Reviewing the number of candidates responding to adverts
- Managing a resourcing inbox
- Updating trackers
-On boarding tasks
- Must come from recruitment/HR background
- Soft skills are very important - must be a self-starter, pro-active and be prepared to come into a demanding programme.
- Able to work with various stakeholders
- Must be a team player
- Must have the ability to think creatively
Please note, the successful candidate will need to undergo extensive pre-employment checks.