Our client is a major provider within technology distribution sector seeking for Retail Account Manager located Harlow with 2 days of remote working in Welwyn Garden City.
To proactively manage and grow retails accounts, increase consumer electronics producing sales and maximising profit.
Great company culture, very driven, staff are committed, proactive and very motivated with full training product provided, incentives and benefits.
- Mange new and maintain high profile accounts
- Develop an in- depth knowledge on accounts and profit opportunities along within developing relationships across the customer and vendor base
- Work closely with our internal product managers & our suppliers feeding back retail requirements and driving demand
- Financial understanding- Forecasting sales demand, review the sales against the budget plan and review monthly performance, create and update prices list / category planning forms
- Offer high level of customer service and complaint resolution
- Monthly review meetings with vendors and customers- covering products, sales, current product range and promotions
- Work with the category teams to create a new product development strategy and include that into your range review cycle.
If you have Account Management or Sales background with proven track record and able to demonstrate excellent working relationships this could be great opportunity for you to join a very successful company.
The hours of work are Monday to Friday 9.00am until 5.30pm with 23 days holidays + plus Bank Holidays. Free onsite parking and due to the nature of the position you will need to drive with your own transport.
If you are keen on finding out more about this exciting new opportunity, please call Angela at Brook Street 01245 493 533 or email your CV