Sales Advisor - Dundee - Permanent
Salary: £20,592 (£22,651 OTE)
Any 5 out of the 7 days (early and late shifts available)
Ever thought that your CV doesn't truly represent you as a person?
Wanting to reclaim your weekends or even switch up the week to fit around YOUR schedule?
Then this job may be for you!
Our client is part of the leading self-storage brand in the UK. They don't sell space, they're there to help with life changing situations - whether that's moving home or welcoming a new family member, they're there to make that transition as easy and stress free as possible.
They provide their staff with the best training for delivering the excellent customer service which has led to their success. They pride themselves on hiring people not drones, throw the CV out the window as they want to hire you for you. With a flexible working week, available overtime, company benefits and a bonus scheme, what's not to love?
As a sales advisor you're not just sitting at a till, and you're definitely not moving boxes - you're helping people through the biggest moments of their lives. Think of it as a hybrid role: part customer service, part sales and part facilities management. This is a truly unique opportunity where no day is the same.
- Aid in finding the best storage solution for the customer's needs.
- Maximise sales at every opportunity through promoting the companies products and services.
- Provide the highest quality of customer service in person, via email or phone.
- Completing daily health and safety walkarounds, you'll help maintain general site cleanliness.
- General administrative tasks on the company database.
- Friendly, warm and do you enjoy meeting people from different walks of life?
- A great listener with a genuine interest in helping people.
- Able to work well both on your own and as part of a close-knit team?
- Hungry to learn and expand your skills set?
Too many to list!!!!