We are looking for a Retail Sales Representative to provide excellent customer service and meet sales targets for the business.
Candidates with strong communication skills who can make customers feel welcome in the show room will stand out. You will help identify customer needs, present and answer questions about the products and services and recommend solutions. A positive attitude and a desire to promptly resolve potential customer issues or complaints will make you successful in this role.
Ultimately, you will ensure that customers leave the store satisfied and you will contribute to the stores profitability.
- Greet and direct customers.
- Answer customers questions and provide accurate information (e.g. Product features, pricing and after sales services.
- Conduct price and feature comparisons to facilitate purchasing.
- Cross-sell products.
- Ensure the show room always looks presentable and is displayed to promote sales.
- Inform customers of special offers.
- Provide customer feedback to the Store Manager.
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services.
- Proven work experience as a Retail Sales Representative, sales associate or similar role.
- Understanding of the retail sales process.
- Basic Maths skills.
- Track record of achieving sales targets.
- Excellent communication skills, capable of building trusting relationships.
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment.
Hours: 9-5 3 days a week. Part time to potentially be made full time.
Pay: £8.91 per hour.