£35000 - £42000 per annum
Brook Street Birmingham Office
27 days ago
Revenue & Reservations Manager - Birmingham
£35,000 - £42,000 DOE
We are partnering with our client with an exciting opportunity for an experienced Revenue Manager to join the 4* Deluxe Hotel based in Birmingham as we embark on an exciting period of growth.
We are looking for a talented individual with experience in revenue management in the hospitality industry. This role will play a vital part in maximising rooms revenue and supporting our Food & Beverage revenues as well.
Objective of the Role:
Reporting to the General Manager and Group Revenue Manger, the Revenue Manager will drive the revenue strategy to maximise revenue and market share for the hotel, whilst managing all elements of revenue and reservations management.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Build and execute the rooms strategy for the hotel.
- Manage the hotel rates and distribution strategy.
- Manage, Support and Develop the Reservations department.
- Achieve monthly budget targets and ensure profitability.
- Work with other hotels in the Group to support group revenue strategy.
- Develop new business and new revenue streams.
- Lead the weekly / quarterly commercial meetings
- 2 years' experience within the revenue management functionality in the hotel or hospitality industry.
- Proven ability to meet and exceed targets.
- Business Development experience.
- Experience in using the OPERA system preferred but not essential
In return for joining a growing brand at an exciting time, you will get:
- A competitive salary
- The opportunity to be a part of a growing business at an exciting chapter
- Unique development & promotion opportunities with a growing brand
- Paid day off on your birthday
- A be the guest voucher
- Free healthy and nutritious staff meals while on duty from our outstanding kitchen team
- SAYE share purchasing scheme
- Discounted stays at our stunning hotels across the UK & Ireland
- Opportunity to join the Cycle to Work Scheme
- An enhanced company pension
- Mental & physical wellbeing support
- A sense of belonging
About the culture:
As our client continues to grow and expand in Ireland and the UK it's more important than ever to have the right team alongside them, in the near future they will be opening the doors of new hotels creating over 4000 jobs.
If you have the right attitude and energy you will have great opportunities to progress within the group. The company is a place where you can do great things - individually and as a team. You will have the opportunity to develop your talent, be recognised and rewarded for your commitment and pursue a fulfilling career. Also having a number of unique and recognised training programmes to aid your professional and personal development, creating an objective, supportive and fair working environment for our employees.
If you thrive on success through others achieving their goals and ambitions, and making a real difference, we would love to hear from you. Please apply direct or email your CV