Reward Analyst - £24 p/h - Central London - ASAP start until 30th November (potential for extension)
We are currently working with a Union membership body based in Central London, recruiting for a Reward Analyst to join them on a temporary basis starting as soon as possible. The current end date for this booking is 30th November, however there is an opportunity for extension after this time.
Monday to Friday, 28-35 hours per week (flexible working)
£24.00 per hour
Purpose of the Role
Working within the HR department, your objective as a Reward Analyst will be to promote best HR policy and practice, to ensure that the organisation continues to be a first class employer of choice. You will be overseeing all activity relating to pay and reward, including routine and project work.
You will also be focusing on job evaluation schemes, Group Income Protection, Life Assurance Schemes and occupational pension schemes.
- Pay & Reward including day to day provision of pay, benefits and other initiatives
- Job evaluation
- Coordination of collection, analysis and production of regular workforce reports
- Promotion of all opportunities available to staff and benefits of joining the membership body
- Promote equality and diversity within the organisation
To be considered for this role, you must have the following skills and expertise
- Level 7 qualification in HR (or equivalent expertise)
- Background/qualification in data reporting and analytics
- Excellent knowledge of current pay and benefits landscape including good practice and emerging trends
- Theoretical knowledge of operating job evaluation schemes and occupational pension schemes
- Strong working knowledge of the Data Protection Act (relating to employee data)
- Current working knowledge of HR Practice, particularly within Reward & Benefits
Please note: part of this role will be involved with pay negotiations for the Union so some exposure to these types of negotiations would be hugely beneficial!
To be considered for this amazing opportunity to work alongside like minded individuals within the HR team, and extend your knowledge and skills within Pay & Reward, please apply now with an up to date CV and we will be in touch ASAP to discuss further. Closing date for this position is Tuesday 27th August.