Can you produce accurate work to a high quality?
Do you have experience working with NHS?
Do you have the ability to work to tight deadlines?
If so, my client is looking for an experienced risk management professional working within a large organisation, to complete a 10 week project.
- Monitoring provider serious incidents and action plans.
- Attendance at provider serious incident panels.
- Management of quality alerts via the Datix system.
- Performance report and commissioners as requested on themes and trends of quality alerts.
- Maintain and update the CCGs online risk registers, working with directories.
- Maintain and manage the CCGs online conflicts of interest system.
- Oversee management of complaints by CSU
- Maintain the Policy Lisiting and ensure policies are approved at the correct committee.
- Chair the Health and Safety Working Group
For more information please click apply