Risk Management Lead - Permanent - North London - £47,175
Closing date: 4th July 2019
We are currently recruiting for a Risk Management Lead to join a first class law public sector organisation based in North London. Reporting into the Head of Audit & Assurance, the purpose of this role is to lead the risk management process within the organisation by providing strategic advice and support. You will be working closely with Audit, Risk, Inspection, Compliance Board, Executive Board, and the Audit, Risk and Assurance Committee, to provide assurance on departmental and strategic risks.
Key responsibilities will include:
- To ensure that risk is managed effectively in the organisation by defining and leading the process by which business risks are identified, assessed, prioritised and mitigated.
- To provide strategic advice to senior leaders on the management of risk through the strategic and functional risk registers to ensure that appropriate controls and further actions are appropriate
- To embed risk considerations into strategic decision-making to ensure that chief officer decision making is more informed
- To undertake reviews of the risk management methodology and processes across the organisation and in divisions/departments, making recommendations for improvement and ensuring examples of good practice are shared as appropriate.
To be considered for this opportunity, you must have the following:
- A current background in Audit /Compliance exposure
- Project management expertise
- Exposure to working closely with Directors and Senior members of staff
- Proven expertise embedding a risk management framework in another organisation
- Must have good analytical skills
If you fit the above profile and are keen to be considered, please apply with an up to date CV by 4th July and we will be in touch.