Are you a qualified RMN or RGN? Do you have passion and resilience to work in a mental health environment?
Would you like to get an extra £1000 each year for the first 3 years just for going to work? If so call me........
If you are a Qualified Registered General Nurse or Registered Mental Health Nurse with experience in Mental Health setting, we want to hear from you.
We have a fantastic career-defining opportunity for a Nurse to join a mental health hospital located in Wakefield, West Yorkshire.
The role here is to work on the new Dementia Ward where clients can present challenging behaviour
This hospital has a superb team, the Hospital Director who I`ve know for 10 years and the Clinical Services Manager have a wealth of experience.
This fully compliant, modern hospital focus upon the active rehabilitation of men with mental health illness and the new ward offers specialist Dementia Services.The emphasis is upon stabilising mental health, reducing risks and enhancing independent living skills, with a view to reintegrate into the community.
Each ward consists of a ten bedded unit and a six bedded self contained apartment, which can be used flexibility, according to the needs of the service user. The apartments are for individuals who are making progress in a step-down unit ahead of eventual discharge.
Within this role, you would be responsible for:
* Undertaking and managing direct patient care, having participated fully in assessment, planning and evaluation of care needs.
* Working in conjuction with the relevant sections of the Mental Health Act and communicating any concerns regarding patient well-being to your clinical manager.
* Carrying out all relevant forms of care independently and assisting in the supervision and development of junior staff.
The type of Nurse we are looking for is someone who is resilient, flexible, calm and adaptable to change..
Whether you are RMN or RGN you will be developed by your line manager and given a platform for progression.
Once you commence employment as a Nurse, you will also receive the following benefits-
* An annual salary of £28,750 + regular pay reviews.
* A structured shift pattern to ensure good break between working days.
*Ongoing training and focused career progression opportunities.
* £1000 annual loyalty bonus each year, for 3 years.
*25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)+ a free day off for your birthday.
* Exclusive employee rewards to suit your life outside of work.
* Cost coverage for an enhanced DBS check.
* Cycle to work and driving scheme.
* A generous company pension.
If you would like to discus this role in more detail and feel you are ready to start a new and exciting career, apply today or please call Emma on 0113 2154312,