15 days ago
Brook Street Recruitment is working on behalf of our Belfast client who is looking to recruit an experienced Road Freight Forwarder for their busy office.
In this role you would be responsible for organising efficient movement of goods via road and sea throughout the UK & EU.
- European groupage deliveries/ road freight forwarding
- Liaise with agents across Europe to arrange road and sea freight services
- Manage custom clearance and final delivery for customers
- Liaise with agents across Europe to arrange inbound and outbound road freight services
- Monitor, process, and track import and export shipments and feedback information to different departments, including customs, accounts, traffic, and operations.
- Liaise with all parties involved in a shipment to ensure all details are correct.
- Other adhoc duties
- Must have previous forwarding experience in European groupage - Road and Sea
- Good communication skills and able to speak to clients on all levels
- Strong attention to detail
Salary will depend on background
Please send CV via the apply link