Are you currently looking for a new job opportunity in a friendly but spacious nursery in Brockley? Would you consider yourself to be a warm, dynamic, resourceful and enthusiastic practitioner? Do you have a level 3 in Childcare? If yes to all the above then please keep reading...
We are recruiting on the behalf of a local none profit Community Nursery who are actively seeking an experienced, passionate, enthusiastic Room Leader, who works well within a team and can actively contribute.
The ideal person will have a burning desire to grow as an individual as well as sharing their ideas and thoughts to help enhance the professional development of others.
Your roles and responsibilities will be as follows:
- Lead the implementation of the EYFS and meet all Ofsted requirements.
- To ensure all children receive rich and stimulating experiences, in a safe, caring and nurturing environment to support all aspects and components of the EYFS.
- To work with the staff team to ensure the ethos of the nursery and its policies, procedures and practices are adhered to.
- To welcome, support and work in partnership with the parents and carers of the children.
-To take part in organizing and supporting the smooth running of Fundraising events.
- The company will grant you access to their excellent training and development programme where the right person will take part in 3 professional development days per year.
- Staff social nights to boost staff moral and to encourage team building.
- Free staff uniform.
- Opportunity to gain further qualifications.
- Employee of the month where you will receive a voucher.
If you have the necessary skills and abilities please contact Karen at BS Social Care on 0208 680 8183 and send your CV
BS Social Care work on a range of service on both the temporary and permanent basis, if this role is not for you but you have experience within a Social Care setting then please don`t hesitate to get in touch.