Are you fun, inspiring, brave and nurturing? Do you have a passion for early years and looking to expand your experience and knowledge with the help of a supportive team?
I am currently recruiting for a Nursery Room Leader based in Hornchurch...!
As a Nursery Room Leader you will have strong leadership skills. You will be able to plan activities that support children's learning, development and well being. You will safeguard all children and ensure their needs are met.
The Right candidate will need to;
- To promote the aims and objectives of the Nursery.
- To promote the high standards of the Nursery at all times to both parents staff and visitors.
- To ensure the provision of high standards of physical and emotional care.
- To lead a team of professional workers and to ensure good practice at all times.
- To assist with the development and implementation of systems to monitor and record child development.
- To be responsible for the Health and Safety standards appropriate for the needs of young children and ensuring staff compliance and awareness.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Salary: £17,000 - £19,000
If you are looking for a new challenge, feel you have the transferable skills and would like to join this highly established company, I would like to hear from you ASAP. Please contact Beenish on 0208 519 7220 or alternatively email me on .