A new, exciting role has become available to work for a Government body as a Rota Administrator. The role will be working full time in Crawley. The hours are Monday - Friday, 9-5, 37 hours per week. This temporary role will be working on a temporary basis until October 2022, paying £12 per hour.
The duties will include:
- Managing rosters on a National basis
- Coordinating with different departments
- Organising annual leave and sickness on rotas
- Must be able to work under pressure
- Must be able to work in an office based in Crawley full time
- Business support experience
- Experience with Excel
If this role sounds like it is for you, please apply today!