I am currently recruiting for a temporary Rota Coordinator for a 8-12 week Assignment based in Gloucester.
This is initially a 1-month contract, with a hybrid working option between working from home and also in the office.
Hours: Monday - Friday 9am-5pm
Pay: £10.29 an hour
As the Rota Coordinator your duties will include General admin, managing junior doctor rotas, assisting ED & acute medical rota management and minute taking.
- Ideally you will have a strong background in administration
- Able to work well within a team environment
- Willing to get stuck in and work autonomously
- Knowledge of, and previous working history with, rota's would be useful
- Excel and Microsoft competent
- IT literate
- Good communication skills.
***PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU MATCH THE PERSON SPECIFICATION ABOVE ***
PACKAGE AND BENEFITS
- Initial 8-12 week temporary contract through Brook Street
- £10.29 per hour
- 20 days holiday + 8 Bank holidays (pro rata)
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
Please send your CV and call Grace on 0121 643 6954/0121 480 8209.
***If you have not received a response within 48 hours, unfortunately your CV has not been selected on this occasion***