Contract: Temporary ongoing
Hours: 35hrs a week - 9-5
Start Date: Immediate
Location: WFH (may change post COVID)
The Temporary Worker will provide duties as appropriate, as illustrated by the following examples.
Customer service relationship management within the Route. Assisting in partnership with the Route a statement of competence and training demand.
You will be extracting information from different pieces of data relevant to the route. A key part of this role will be supporting the Route Training support manager and National Training Manager with training requirements and training insights data.
Although you will be based at York you will assist 3 different routes.
Please note this role is very analytical and data heavy. The ideal candidate must have strong knowledge of Excel, pivot tables, VLOOKUPs and concatenate data.
1. Assist the Route Training Support Manager with securing accurate training demand aligned to customer targets and objectives
2. Maintain relationships with Route customers and stakeholders, and monitor whether Network Rail Training is fully responsive for the delivery of training.
3. Assist with the development of the training delivery plan for central projects to meet customer requirements whilst maximising the effective utilisation of the resources available.
4. Assist the Route Training Support Manager with performance improvement initiatives and impact measurement.
5. Assist with the effective monitoring and reporting of demand and efficient planning and foresting for the Route.
6. Assist with the reporting and communication strategies that deliver business intelligence to the Route to maximise staff competence.
7. Actively contribute into the Network Training business planning process to secure relevant budget for required customer defined activities.
8. Act as deputy for Route Training Support Manage
The role is subject to DBS and reference clearance. You must have been a resident in the UK for three consecutive years, spending no longer than six months abroad during this period (unless an Overseas Police Check is obtained).
This is a temporary position, applications from candidates in a permanent role cannot be considered. Due to high numbers of applications, if you have not been contacted after you have applied for this role, then unfortunately you have not been short listed.