* * * * * RESIDENTIAL CHILDREN'S SUPPORT WORKER * * * * *
LOCATION: NORTHUMBERLAND/ NEWCASTLE
BS Social Care are a specialist national recruitment agency in the Health & Social Care sector and we recruit quality candidates to assist in supporting our valued clients.
We are currently recruiting for experienced Children's Residential Support Workers to work with various clients on a temporary basis.
You will be supporting children and young adults with challenging behaviour and complex needs.
The role will involve working shift patterns and may include some night shift and sleep in work.
Your main duties will be ensuring the safety and wellbeing of the service users and may include:
- assisting with personal care such as washing, dressing, feeding
- supervising outings in the community and arranged activities
Candidates must have the following experience and qualifications to be considered for these positions:
- NVQ Level 3 in Children & Young People
- Minimum of 1yrs experience supporting children with challenging behaviour within a residential setting
If you would like to apply for this post please submit your CV to our dedicated team at