We have an exciting part time opportunity for an Administrator to contribute to the framework for safeguarding and safeguarding training for our client.
Providing general administrative support to the Director of Safeguarding, the Safeguarding Manager and the Safeguarding Tutor including:
- Admin tasks,
- databases are kept up to date
- contributing to content management of pages on the website,
- participating in and taking notes of team, department and project meetings.
- Sourcing and booking appropriate venues for face-to-face training delivery,
- Providing administrative support for web-based training and resources, including administration of online meetings via Zoom/Microsoft Teams.
- Collecting, collating and reporting on feedback from all training events and contributing to analysis of ongoing training needs across the client.
This is a temporary opportunity to start as soon as possible for approximately a month but may be possible to apply for the permanent full time position. A basic DBS is required for the role as well as advanced admin experience. Please apply today!