Sales Account Executive
£18,000 Basic. £22,000 OTE
Do you have a keen interest in Technology? Do you want to further your career in Sales?
If so my prestigious, growing client in the IT Sector is looking for a Sales Account Executive to join their highly successful team.
Who will you be working for?
Our client has sustainable growth plans and is ready to recruit a talented telesales executive to join the growing team. Our client has doubled in size the last two years and with further investment they are ready to go again.
Their highly skilled and knowledgeable staff are developed and retained through solid career paths and as they continue to grow, their values ensure that their people remain at the heart of the business.
What will you be responsible for?
Our client is looking for Sales Executive to help them achieve their ambitious goals. They are offering significant rewards and an exciting career opportunity for a compelling individual that can apply their intellect, attitude and experience to help them fulfil their vast potential.
Some of your main responsibilities will include:
- Presenting companies products and services to potential customers favourably and in a structured professional way
- Gain new business through networking
- Develop relationships with new and existing clients
- Achieve monthly sales targets
- Upload information to company CRM System
- Report progress to management
If you are a self-motivated, target driven sales executive, then we want to hear from you.
What is our client looking for in you?
A proven track record of your brilliance is essential. Plus..
- A minimum of two years sales experience in a fast paced B2B environment
- Proven track record of achieving targets and KPI's
- You will need to have strong communication skills in both verbal & written form.
- You should also have a high degree of competency in Microsoft Office packages, including Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Strong organisational skills, able to prioritise and manage own workload
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to establish and maintain professional working relationships at all levels
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and handle rejection
What's in it for you?
Our client is building a great cultured office, whether or not that a game of pool or air hockey in their chill out area. They offer a competitive salary with added employee benefits, development opportunities, and recognition for hard work.
If you are keen to hear more or wish to go forward for this excellent opportunity, please contact Tom Abbott at Brook Street -
This role is active now!