£29000 - £35000 per annum + car, phone, bonus, laptop, tabler
3 months ago
Dec 2023 or ASAP
Account Sales Executive
£29k per annum basic salary + bonus/commission (OTE £35k) + company car
Do you have a background in account management, business development and sales with confidence to identify and develop leads via various means including telephone?
Does the idea of working for a leading family run business looking to expand into new regions interest you?
Are you able to establish and maintain a good rapport with your prospective clients?
If so, we are looking for a Sales Account Executive to join a successful company in Portsmouth. This is exciting opportunity permanent opportunity to join a really progressive and customer focussed company. This role will require both office-based work and visiting clients with most of the sales team doing a 50/50 split between both office and field-based work.
This is a full-time role, ideally with a December 2023 start.
They can offer a competitive basic salary, performance bonuses, flexible working policies and other added benefits!
About the Role
Reporting to the Sales Manager, this is a very busy role, where you will play a fundamental role in achieving our client's customer acquisition targets and revenue growth objectives. The role will be split between retaining and managing current client accounts as well as growing your territory which will likely be along the m3 corridor. You must be comfortable making a number of face-to-face calls per day, working with manufacturers, generating interest, qualifying prospects and closing sales.
Key duties will include:
- Identify and generate new business opportunities/prospecting through cold calling (both on the phone and face-to-face), networking, and referrals - entering own quotes and updating administration.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients to understand their needs and provide appropriate solutions.
- Conduct sales presentations and product demonstrations to potential clients.
- Negotiate and close sales deals to meet or exceed sales targets.
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure customer satisfaction and successful implementation of solutions.
- Stay updated on industry trends, market conditions and competitors to effectively position our products.
What we are looking for:
You will need to demonstrate good communication skills, persistence and strong relationship building skills with a focus on hitting your targets, delivering an excellent service and driving business forward.
We are looking for an energetic, enthusiastic and well organised Sales Account Executive that thrives in a competitive industry.
Key knowledge, skills and attitudes required:
- Proven history of achieving sales targets and success in a similar B2B business development / sales role
- Be effective at selling over the phone
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, particularly Excel, Outlook and Word
- Experience working with IT including updating data in your sales CRM.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Display a passion for the company and have a consistently positive attitude
- Be outgoing and friendly and exceptional at building rapport with a wide range of people
- Have excellent presentation, listening and consulting skills
- Understand the power of questioning
- Be able to process a wide range of information and communicate it clearly to the client
- Ability to work in a team or a self-motivated environment
What's in it for you?
Our client provide industry-leading training and career development, empowering their team to drive innovation and further the goals of the organisation.
In return for your hard work, they will provide:
- A competitive salary of £29k per annum
- Yearly performance and pay reviews
- Commission scheme, circa £4-6k per annum, uncapped
- 20 days of annual leave (including bank holidays), increasing after 3 years of service
- Company car
- Mobile phone, laptop and tablet provided
- Onsite parking available to work in
- Pension Scheme
If this role sounds like this part-time Account Sales Executive opportunity for you, click 'apply' today and submit your CV.
Suitable candidates based on CV will be contacted by Brook Street to run through a quick coversheet ahead of being invited to a face-to-face interview. This is a 2 stage interview process with the company with a target December 2023 start date.
If you are offered the job following interview, we are looking for you to start as soon as possible.