Sales Account Manager - £20,000 - £25,000 + OTE
Brook Street are proud to be working with an exciting retailer based in Southampton who are looking for someone experienced in Sales, Account Management and the Hospitality industry!
To maximise business growth, increase sales and maintain existing relationships with customers through regular on-site visits and managing the customer accounts efficiently. The sales account manager will work alongside the sales director and other sales account managers to bring in and generate new clients and customers! Sound like the role for you?
Main duties and Responsibilities of the role;
- Identifying and developing new business opportunities
- Managing and growing existing accounts
- Nurturing successful customer relationships - both new and existing
- To cover an area within Hampshire and Surrey
- Maximising all sales opportunities and potential customers
Skills you will need to succeed;
- Flexible and creative sales approach - be able to communicate with a range of people
- Strong influencing skills
- High level of organisation and self- motivation
- Happy to use own initiative and work independently
- A strong sales history
- Knowledge of the hospitality industry - able to demonstrate
Work Hours: Due to the nature of the role the successful candidate will need to be flexible and be able to work full time hours (37.5) , Monday to Friday.
In return for your hard work our client offers a competitive Salary of £20,000 - £25,000, plus OTE bonus after probation is completed. In addition, you will receive 28 days holiday per year including bank holidays, there will be parking available and a fuel card provided too. You will also receive a work laptop and mobile phone.
To send your CV please apply via the advert or directly on Brook Street's website. For more information please contact Lauren at Brook Street on 02380 224139 or apply to send your CV.