Sales Account Manager
Salary: £20,000 - £23,000 (dependent on experience) plus monthly bonuses
Hours: Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
This is a full-time permanent position.
Do you have a background in sales and are tired of the dreaded cold calling?
We are looking for a fun, energetic and enthusiastic self-starter with a can-do attitude. This is a great opportunity for individuals with a background in Sales or Account Management that are looking for a new challenge, or for those with a customer service background. Our client is very open to experience as this is not a 'hard-selling' sales role.
Our client is a specialist distributor and has been established for over 30 years, growing from strength to strength. They are looking to recruit a new Sales Account Manager for their offices in Farsley in Leeds. You will join a lively team of Sales Account Manager's and will be responsible for developing your own customer portfolio to develop and build on existing customer relationships, using a consultative approach.
- You will be given a portfolio of existing customer accounts to develop and build on existing relationships
- Handle queries and offer advice and support for trade customers by phone, email and via the website
- You will be working closely with the Field Agents and will act as the internal point of contact for their customers
- Identify opportunities to promote extra business by targeting accounts, new markers, and outlets
- Develop relationships with VIP target accounts for the company's extensive and exciting range of products
- Achieve set agreed targets
- Support the business and your colleagues with the organisation of trade shows and be in attendance when required
What we're looking for:
- Enthusiastic and, fun and a great team player
- A minimum of 2 year's experience in Sales/Customer Service or Field Sales is essential
- Ability to work under pressure and towards tight schedules
- Organisational and accuracy skills are very important as this is a varied Sales role that will involve an element of administration
- Excellent communicator both verbally and written
- Able to use initiative to identify opportunities
- Strong work ethic - Our client wants to employ individuals with a flexible and hardworking attitude
- Good attention to detail
- Computer literate in Microsoft Excel
We are working very quickly to fill this post and arrange immediate interviews. If you are interested in applying, please click apply now!
Unfortunately, due to the amount of responses we receive, we are unable to provide feedback to all applicants. If you have not been contacted within 3-5 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful.