Our Halifax based client are currently looking for a Sales Administrator to join their team on a permanent basis.
You'll be joining a well-established company, in a friendly and vibrant team atmosphere.
As a Sales Administrator you will provide excellent customer service from start to finish, this is a busy and varied role, ideal if you enjoy both customer service and administration. Duties will include:
- Acting as first point of contact for customers, answering technical queries and providing advice and guidance on product selections.
- You'll also respond to customer emails, providing technical selections, lead times and aiding with any aftersales complaints or queries.
- Providing additional product selections for customers, suggesting additional parts to complement their current project, as well as promoting any offers or discounts available.
- Receiving and processing customer orders, raising invoices and ensuring all product codes are entered accurately.
- Liaising with internal departments, such as technical, manufacturing and warehouse to investigate complaints, ascertain technical information, confirm lead times etc.
- Keep the customer up dated as their order progresses.
- Providing a top notch after sales service, this will include investigation of complaints, liaising with delivery companies to chase PODs, providing technical manuals for customers etc.
We're looking for a technically minded candidate, experience within an administrative role in a manufacturing/construction environment is highly desired!
We're also looking for administrative accuracy, a candidate with a keen eye for detail! Experience within Microsoft office is essential.
Attitude is also important to our client, they're looking for someone who is motivated, helpful and positive. If you'd like to contribute towards a positive, engaging team environment then this could be the role for you!
Our client offers a salary of £16,500 - £18,000 dependant on experience
Free onsite parking
If you'd like to secure an interview, please apply online today!