BROOK STREET are delighted with to announce that an opportunity for an Administrator has arisen with an immensely successful Newcastle based company.
This is a full-time role, working 37 hours per week, Monday to Friday and comes with a competitive salary..
Your main responsibilities will be -
- To provide comprehensive administration support to the Supply Chain on a daily basis.
- To cover the capture and processing of equipment orders, as well as providing information on stock availability.
- To assist with the preparation of Supply Chain reports and statistics, and assist with locating stock and stock taking in the warehouse.
Skills Required -
- As an essential team member, you will be a confident communicator who demonstrates an individual drive for quality and the achievement of excellent standards in all areas of your work.
- It is essential that you have comprehensive PC skills
- An excellent understanding of Microsoft Office, especially Excel
Please note as part of this role you will be required to assist in locating and handling stock from the warehouse, therefore the successful candidate can expect some light manual duties and will need to be physically fit.
If you feel you have the necessary experience and would like to apply for the role, please contact Sarah