Sales Administrator £18,000
Joining a family run business that provide specialist fire detection and associated safety products for commercial and industrial businesses. Working hours are Monday-Thursday 08.15-16.45 and Friday 08.30-16.00.
Overview of the role;
- Develop potential business and reach out to aging accounts
- Develop and maintain relationships with new and existing clients
- Point of contact for UK enquiries
- Provide quotations and process orders
- Establish and expand industry and system knowledge
- General administration including packing orders
- Good communication skills, verbal and written.
- Enthusiastic and polite manner.
- IT literate
- Microsoft Office (Excel and Word)
- Sage 50 Accounts (desirable)
- Experience of working in a sales role (desirable)
- An interest in electronics would be advantageous
In return for this you will receive a salary of £18,000, 20 days holiday (and bank holidays), free parking, a pension scheme and an annual end-of-year company performance bonus!
Please apply directly or call Tayla at Brook Street on 02380 236304.