Salary: £20,000.00-£28,000.00 per year depending on working background
My client has a unique opportunity for an ambitious and hardworking Sales Administrator to join their growing team based in Watford.
They can offer the successful candidate a competitive starting salary of £20,000 - £28,000 per annum depending on working background plus performance-based bonuses, pension scheme and other excellent benefits.
Key responsibilities - Sales Administrator:
- Calculating labour times on orders and planning production according to product lead times.
- Taking client calls and resolving customer service issues.
- Handling sales calls and liaising with the Sales and Marketing team.
- General Admin supporting the Production, Estimating and Technical teams.
- Strong technical administration skills with an eye for detail.
- Experience of a Sales Administration role within the manufacturing or construction industry.
- Accurate and rapid computer skills are required.
- Hard working and ambitious individual keen to develop themselves.
- Numeracy and good English skills.
My client`s office is located on an industrial centre with limited public transport, you will need to be able to travel to and from work independently.
With excellent opportunities to develop in this company is the perfect choice to build your career.
If You are interested in this role and feel that you are suitable please email me if I have not responded within 48 hours that unfortunately you would not have been selected.