Are you an experienced Sales Administrator looking for a new challenge?
Do you have B2B experience, strong customer service skills and a naturally inquisitive mind?
If this sounds like you then Brook Street have the ideal opportunity for you.
Our Newcastle based client is looking for a Sales Administrator to join their busy team, initially on a Temporary basis with a view to go Permanent for the right candidate!
The hours of work are 39.5 hours per week/Mon-Fri between 7:45am - 4.30pm.
The successful candidate will benefit from free parking and a competitive rate of pay.
Duties will include (but are not exhaustive)
- The processing of sales orders, dealing with visiting customers, giving advice and guidance on product recommendations in a friendly & professional manner.
- Maintain a positive contribution to an efficient, motivated group of individuals committed to providing outstanding levels of customer service.
- Positively contributing to the 'can do' team ethos within the company.
- Processing invoices
- Processing credit and payment card purchases
- The timely completion of all associated administrative tasks
Our client is looking for someone to start ASAP, therefore the ideal candidate will be available/flexible for interviews and able to start at short notice.
Due to the quantity of applications we receive, we are not in a position to give out feedback. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 1 week of applying, you have not been successful.
If you are interested please apply below.