My client is a leading access solutions company based in Surrey. Due to continuous company growth, they are now looking for a committed and enthusiastic individual to join their team.
As a Sales Administartor you will be required to support the delivery of the New Equipment Sales targets and goals by taking responsibility for all incoming Tender and General pricing enquiries.
You will be responsible for the development of business relationships with Main Contractors, Façade Sub-Contractors, End Users, Specifiers and Quantity Surveyors with the aim of establishing repeat business.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Be highly customer-focused and a team player.
- Highly numerate and articulate with good verbal and written communication skills and attention to detail.
- Highly-organised with the ability to plan and prioritise.
- Ability to take the initiative and KPI driven, with experience of working to weekly/monthly/yearly individual and team targets.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight timescales
Special Competencies required:
- PC literate and proficient in the use of MS Office - Essential.
- Familiar with CRM systems - Preferred.
- Ability to read and understand construction drawings - Preferred but not essential.
- Have commercial awareness relating to pricing and creating value propositions - Preferred but not essential.
This is a very vibrant company to work for and they are prepared to offer the position without any direct experience to the role itself. You must be enthusiastic, and have a positive attitude, however, you will need to have very strong administration skills to carry out the role and good experience with working to targets and KPI's
My client offers the opportunity for progression within the company across all departments.
25 days holiday + bank holidays, pension and yearly bonus scheme.
Full training provided for the right candidate.