A fantastic permanent opportunity is available for a growing organisation with offices in Cardif.
Due to the nature of the role, we are looking for a dedicated, organised and approachable Sales Administrator who will assist with office duties. Full training would be provided. We would like someone who isn't afraid to get stuck in and hit the ground running!
You will need to have enthusiasm, dedication, excellent customer service skills and be looking for a challenging and rewarding role. Your negotiating skills and patience will be required at all times.
Main roles and responsibilities to include:
- Manage sales progression and pipeline monitoring
- To ensure that updated property lists are available in the office for prospective clients
- Update and maintain website and on-line portals
- Booking appointments and diary management
- Prepare all viewing lists ensuring tenants are provided with adequate notice for access where applicable
- Chasing up leads and generating new business
- To complete all paperwork accurately according to company procedures
- To communicate effectively and professionally with customers and be polite and courteous to tenants. vendors, and clients at all times
- Effectively use the Microsoft office system. Training will be given on other property databases
- All applicants must be computer literate. Excel is used on a daily basis in addition to specific property databases of which training will be given.
- A full, clean driving license is required.
- Saturdays are included on a rota basis with a day off in the week in lieu.
What we can offer you
- Competitive salary (dependent on experience)
- 21 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Auto-enrolment Pension Scheme (subject to eligibility criteria and following 3 months in service)